Monday, May 3, 2010

Days 3, 4, 5, and 6

6 days in and 3 days behind already! And what do I have to show for it? Nada...no adventures :(

Day 6: I can't seem to stay away from the beach! So today will be a beachy site too. I squished a jellyfish that had washed ashore and saw a barnacled horseshoe crab that also washed ashore dead. We walked a couple of miles away from the pier and just enjoyed being away from school. The sun wasn't out, so it was a misty cloudy sort of day with pink patches of rays here and there. The mist was so fine that the far end of the beach seemed to go straight to the sky with no separation in between. No matter how old I am, I think I will always love the feeling of sand between my toes. My favorite is standing right by the waves and then slowly having my feet buried by the sinking sand. No I will not show you the cliched feet in the sand shot. Instead I will grace you with waves that are hitting the softest sand I have ever walked on.



Day 5: Oohhh! First cloudy day in weeks! This was taken in the early morning as I rushed to get to class but then got stuck on the Connector again (as usual). Here is to never waking up early!



Day 4: Local barren landscape on the way back from dinner at my preceptor's place. Should have taken a shot of the tagini that his wife made for dinner for my vegetarian self.


Day 3: Driving out by the ocean. You can see the delta area peaking through the trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment